Homeland Homeland

Great piece!

This reminds me a bit more of Hans Zimmer in The Lion King rather than World Of Warcraft. You have a great understanding of chord progressions. Personally I would Increase the attack on the choir as they kind of pound themselves into the track. The flute solo was a bit out of place and much more dissonant than the rest of the track, try to make it more tonal. Also on the subject of the flute you want to lower the volume on the higher notes a bit so they don't pierce through everything, along with decreasing the attack on some of the quicker notes.

SGKR - High Scores SGKR - High Scores

Hey Brony!

this song is not classical, you might want to change the genre on this. Anyway, you might also want too add more color to the Square rather than just having endless trills. On a side note to get an even better sounding piece you might want to experiment with changing the velocities on notes. Good looping though.

silverblazebrony responds:

Lol thanks! I uploaded this pretty late at night. I guess I just missed that setting.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do with those notes, probably gonna add some extra patterns to the track.

Acoustic silence vs AN1X Acoustic silence vs AN1X

Well done!

This is all very well mastered and nothing seems out of place. I'm very fond of the percussion in this track: not too rushing not too slow. The background distortion is also a very nice touch and doesn't distract from the main instrumentation.

Overall good piece, keep at it!